Career & College Centers
AchieveMpls Career & College Centers (CCCs) provide all MPS students with the information, personal support and connections they need to create a solid plan for careers or college.
CCCs can be found in all MPS comprehensive high schools and most contract alternatives, and are a central community resource hub for students and parents. Our highly-skilled CCC Coordinators provide students with
- Individual guidance on career opportunities, college searches and financial aid
- Access to Naviance software, which helps students search for colleges, financial aid and scholarships
- Assistance with My Life Plan, annual career assessments that begin in sixth grade and continue through high school
- College Fairs and visits by college admissions representatives to their schools
- Tours of local colleges
- Career Fairs
- “Real Life Connections” workshops with hundreds of business and community volunteers who share their professional paths and insights
- Military recruiter visits
- Meetings with parents and family members
Check out our CCC video and find the AchieveMpls Career & College Center at your high school!